Life can be tough but so are you. I am here to help you recognize your resilience, create meaningful change for your mental health and support you through life’s challenges. In my practice, I value cultural humility and aim to provide a safe and non-judgmental space for you to explore your thoughts and emotions. As a Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) and Certified Canadian Counsellor, I work with individuals experiencing anxiety, anger, depression, stress, OCD, ADHD, eating disorders, and trauma. My approach to therapy is person-centred and collaborative, integrating different techniques from Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, as well as Acceptance and Commitment therapy. I am passionate about empowering others and helping individuals find strength and flexibility. I hope to be able to support you through life’s challenges.
Colleen only offers remote sessions.
Areas of Specialty
- Eating Disorders
- Sports Performance and Psychology
- Modalities of Treatment
Certifications, Education, and Trainings
- ASIST Suicide First Aid
- Complex Trauma Certification (In Progress)
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology, Yorkville University
- Master of Science in Sport & Exercise Psychology, Straffordshire University
- Bachelor of Science (Honors) in Sports Studies, Hartpury University
- Diploma Fitness and Health Promotion, Fanshaw College
- Member, College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association